Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hoodie

I found this really cool simplicity Pattern of a princess line hoodie- I finally made it !! I will next time have to adjust the pattern a bit but in general I think it's pretty good (fit wise). I seem to have a short back and long Arms I'm not so sure whats going on there but I'll figure it out... Photos I will post as soon as possible.
I have also bin doing somemore travel wise: Little soapbaggies out of netting that contains the soap. You scrub yourself (makes for loads of soap and light peeling?) and after you just let it dripdry.Works in all (camping) showers and you dont end up with a wet soapbar in your hand or on unknown surfaces..what else ? a nother toolbag for my man not very fancy looks kinda like a pillow case. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment