I can't believe it. I hung the diapers outside to dry for the first time in -um - ages?
And they actually dried. Also all the maples are beeing taped out here in the neighborhood ( and we tapped one, too) do you need any more signs?
and then yesterday I did a workshop at the northeast Harbor library altering books. That was a ton of fun. if only this would be going on a bit more often I might actually get my but up and working...
So first we practiced some different ways of manipulating ( sewing layering adding and subtracting, collage , coffe stain, sand , transfer, glaze and gesso) and That created some nice chaos. After that the Library offered us old books and we all started on projects
here is mine - not quite done but a lot of fun:
And then here is that shirt I was talking about in my last post - I guess I figured a way around my problem even if its not very professional
No comments:
Post a Comment