I'm just reading this book by Kate Fletcher about sustainable fashion and it is quite an Eye opener.
I have known about most of the production issues, but have never really considered the end user as a big problem, but it does look like laundering clothes the (habitual) way we do has quite some impact. Also the complexity of it all is a bit mind boggeling - not that I didn't expect it to be that way but still....
Also on the no-waste pattern front, some cool finds: check this out, by Holly McQuillan. How do you come up with something like that. still trying to figure it all out. I guess I will just have to cut it out and try putting it together again...lol.
Made a Nor(or Sau)wester for the little one to keep the rain off her. Of course now it stopped raining. That's Murphy's Law for you.
see you soon.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment