so here we go:
you will need
sewing machine or a lot of patience hand sewing
4 colors of leftover fabric ( I used used T-shirts) for the dots
one big piece of fabric light colored ( I used a bed spread) for the "playground"
1 piece of cardboard ( I used the back end of a drawing pad) and a little more for an arrow
colors, measuring tape , paper glue, scissors, nail and cork.
Start with the dots - use a plate as a template -
and cut out 6 dots of each color)
prepare the spinning board: we traced my sons hands and feet, he colored them in and then we glued them in each onto one quadrant of the cardboard. Each quadrant also gets the four colors of the dots
and attach the actual spinner ( I made mine of cardboard)and attached it with a nail (from the back) and made it safe with a cork on top
I eyeballed the placement but you could of course measure it out properly....
then play :
you need one , two or even three twisters ( the people on the field) and one caller. The caller spinns the wheel and calls out which hand or foot (of the twisters) goes on what color. No dot can be used for more than one extremity.when one person falls or can't go on anymore the game is over.
Happy twisting....
No comments:
Post a Comment