skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
needle on the go
Showing (off)the crafty things I like to do... for and while traveling through the world.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
So here you see me in my tiny weeny patternmakingstudio. No place to sit up. after a while I decided to move out
And here the `pattern, I´m trying to make the wrap top for Baby to be, but I totally forgot how small Babys are....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Etsy Shop
My favorite sewing Boox
the illustrated hassle-free make your own clothes book
The Alabama stitch book
little stitches for little ones
Carefree Clothes for Girls
Patterns I like
Jalie - Criss Cross top
Megan Nielsen
My Blog List
futuregirl craft blog
elsie marley
ten finger workshop
Labels
kids clothes
Fashion
Bus sewing
kids sewing
DIY Toys
Maternity and Nursing
baby
bags etc
boy
camp sewing
craft
kcwc
rain-ertainment
sustainable fashion
upcycling wool sweaters
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(16)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
▼
May
(2)
So here you see me in my tiny weeny patternmakin...
the challenge
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment