
So that is the next challenge-( I don't if this is button is working correctly... .)
Aeh, maybe try this:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1293871@N23/
I guess it has been months since I updated this. We are currently in Maine, on Cranberry Island where we will also spend the winter. Since the second Baby is due in about 2 months, and we do not have anything for babies anymore nor anything for the winter ( still in Mexico mode) and the nesting syndrom is starting to kick in, I am sewing pretty much every day, whipping up something for one of us...
I will start putting up photos of all the stuff from the last few weeks as well as take part in the new challenge ( I failed miserably last time - to many other issues)
so here come the latest thing.
Slippers for Luca, made out of lobster fabric he chose, after he saw that his new sibling-to-be got a pair
( I will post those tomorrow).
This is it for today, have to go back and sew.....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment