Monday, September 27, 2010

end of the Kids clothes challenge week

We just came back from a weekend on the commonground fair in Maine, Unity/thorndike, taht was fun, but disappointing I couldnt find anyone who produced their stuff wth organic fabric. All imported their clothes ready made from Germany or China, bummer..but back from my sewing frenzie, sorry I did not get photos up sooner

Anyway, I upgraded two tshirts into a onsie (for Baby) and some leggings (for Luca), as well as some wool sweaters into baby pants and a onesie. What else?
 A set of Hemp/ organic Cotton towels with hoods ( one for each) a towel for me, Andres' is still outstanding.
2 sleepingbags (one for each) and the Baby shoes....
I just saw a cute pattern for an overall (Baby) that I just might have to make, and Luca still gets a sweater from Fabric that I bought last Year Xmas. sooo many more things to make, and only 7 weeks till due date. Ahhhh...

Onesie parade (from old wool sweater and from 2ldt-shirts)

 Baby Towel


 Lucas Towel detail

 Lucas Sleeping bag

 Wool sweater baby pants

 Mamas towel

 The kids towels

 Babies Towel


 Baby shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment