Well I haven't stopped sewing but I have slowed down a bit, I'm not quite sure what I all still need.
But here are last and this weeks result:
2 Diaper covers recycled from old wool sweaters, a kimono style top (Amy Butler - little stitches) out of a recycled top, but the Neckline I do not like very much, if you sew it you might want to change that, it also seems pretty wide....and then a little knot doll (walldorf style?) out of Bamboo/Hemp terrycloth - I'll have to make a second one before telling you how I made it, this one was pretty much trial and error... and it is still missing it's wooden bite-ring.
I am still looking for good sources of organic fabrics and boiled wool, and I am pretty annoyed I cant find anything reasonably priced or easy to get ( I would prefer to buy in a shop - not online).
So whats still on the list?
A diaper changing pad,
Raincoat and wintercoat for all
snow pants for Luca (maybe)
a nursing top...
we will see.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment