so I think I'm getting the hang of these Knot dolls.
Basically, fold over a square pc to a triangle, sew the outline of the body, turn around, then stuff a head in there, fill it with wool or something and sew it closed. Voila there you go...put a little hat on it.
This was my other little project, reusing two tank tops from Goodwill, now Luca finally has something with sleeves LONG enough.( The Pattern is from an Ottobre Magazine) I felt sooo bad seeing his arms sticking out of almost every "long-sleeved" shirt he has. The Neckline turned out a bit wide - but oh well.
Anyway - today I was lucky and got a whole bag full of old t-shirts for free from a second hand shop around here. Now I have a lot to do, I guess...:)
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment